Class Drop Policy
- Please sign up for classes with full intention of taking the class. Each teacher has prepared lesson plans and purchased materials based on student enrollment. Dropping a class directly affects that teacher’s income and livelihood.
- If we receive written notification 2 weeks prior to the first class, there is no penalty.
- For drops less than two weeks prior to the first class: Refund: 75% of class price (or if payment has not been made yet, 25% of the class fee will need to be paid to remain in good standing.)
- For drops after the second week of class before the third week: Refund of 50% of class price.
- For drops after the 3rd week of class: No refunds.
- Ocean Grove Students: Any amount due that is not paid by Ocean Grove POs will be your responsibility to pay.
- Payment for classes is due two weeks before class starts. Your check will need to be made out to the vendor of the class per your Confirmation Worksheet. Your child will not be allowed to attend class without payment.
- Ocean Grove families: Request POs for each class two weeks prior to the first class of the semester and a copy of the PO sent to the vendor of each class. Charter School students will not be allowed to attend class unless a PO has been received by the vendor prior to the first class.
- Important- If a class is full and has a waiting list you may lose your spot if payment has not been received.
Drop-off & Pick-up Policy
- When dropping off your child make sure they are signed into the classroom of the first class they are taking for the day. Do not drop your 7th grade or older child off more than 10 minutes early for classes.
- If your child is in 6th grade or under, you will need to stay with your child until the teacher is present for the first class they are taking for the day.
- It is important that you pick your child up on time.
- You must be out of your car and supervising your child if they wish to continue playing on the playground. We know that sometimes things happen and you may be delayed. If this happens more than once without notification or prior arrangements we will charge a $20 late pickup fee. An older sibling under the age of 18 does not qualify if the child remains on campus.
- Be sure to sign your child in and out each day. This is our list should an emergency arise and we need to account for everyone on campus.
- Middle school and high school students can sign themselves in and out and must be off campus.
- The late fee will be charged for any child of any age still on campus 5 minutes after class is over for the day if a parent is not present.
- For the health and safety of our students, if your student(s) have recently been sick, only return to classes if:
- no fever for 24 hours
- no vomiting/diarrhea for 24 hours
- no uncontrollable cough
- no pink-eyes or eyes with discharge
- no undiagnosed rashes or skin infections
- no lice or nits
- no pinworm
- no non-allergy related sneezing
Classroom Behavior Policy
- We want every student to be successful and enjoy their classes and the A TEAM community. To achieve this, if a vendor/teacher or A TEAM determines that your child needs extra support in order to have a positive experience in class and on campus, we will require you to assist your child or provide an aide for your child.
- If your child has a medical condition or requires special consideration or accommodation, please communicate with the A TEAM and the teacher before enrolling so that we can determine in advance how to help your child succeed in class and on campus.
- For more details on behavior expectations and how we manage conflict between students and parents, visit our CODE OF CONDUCT page.
Community Hours Policy
All parents are required to volunteer and sign up for community hours. Go to our COMMUNITY HOURS page for details.