HOW WE OPERATE
Before registering for classes, you can learn in detail how we operate as a community by reading this page and visiting the following links:
- There is an $80 registration fee per semester. Summer camps/classes $20
- Registration fees must be paid at the time of registration and any discounts will be lost if not paid.
- Registration fees are non-refundable and cover all campus locations, including our online classes.
- Volunteer positions are available for those who would like to offset the cost of registration fees. Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Please see our Volunteer Trade document for more details
- Late registration starts January 15th at $90. This applies to any fees not paid.
- Registration will close for the first week of classes on August 27th and will reopen on September 1st.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Purchase Order from Ocean Grove
OCEAN GROVE APPROVED VENDOR
We are an Ocean Grove approved vendor. Here are some details for our Ocean Grove families in regard to registration:
- You must register for classes with A TEAM prior to requesting PO’s.
- Ocean Grove does NOT COVER registration, lunch, and community hour fees.
- Please request your POs per your confirmation receipt from A TEAM.
- Your PO alone DOES NOT secure a spot in a class. You must register through A TEAM.
- A Team understands PO’s may not be received until I-Ready test is complete.
- Will become available in registration 3 weeks prior to classes starting.
- They are only available for classes that are not full and only if offered by the vendor.
- When you register for a class at the finalize registration page choose the payment option “Trial”
- Classes will be canceled if they do not meet the minimum required number of students 10 days prior to classes starting
- You will be notified by the vendor if a class will be canceled.