Every family is required to participate in community hours to help keep A TEAM affordable, accessible, and safe. The community hours cultivate a sense of community and provide parents the opportunity to connect with other parents, students, and teachers throughout the semester.
- The total semester requirement for each family is 1 shift of community time for each class your child(ren) attends weekly. For example if your child attends 1 class each week, your requirement is 1 shift (estimated 1.5 hours) total for the semester.
- Online classes do not require community hours.
- Your shifts are not to exceed 5 shifts per family.
- If you cannot complete the shift you have signed up for, you are responsible for finding a replacement. Please notify A TEAM staff immediately so we can help you with this process.
- If you miss a shift and do not find a replacement, you will be charged $60 for the shift.
Buy Out Rate
Should you not be able to fulfill the requirement, a “buy-out” option is available for $40 per shift.